Chords in the keys of Em and Am
Em Am B7
1. Warm-up exercise, downstrums only: 4/4 / Em / Am / B7 / Em / Em / B7 / Am / Em //
2. Speed Changing: Em ® Am, Am ® B7, B7 ® Em. As usual, first downstrums, then down up strums.
3. Changing from Em to Am and back-hold 2. Em can also be played with 2 and 3.
Am Dm E7
4. Repeat warm-up and speed changing exercises with Am, Dm, and E7.
5. Songs (Click on the links to hear the song on
Home | Celtic Fingerstyle Guitar Books | Harmonica Books | Music Lessons | CDs
Harmonica Main | Celtic Main | Blues Main | Fingerstyle Main | Woodstock 69 | Reviews
Free Celtic Guitar Arrangements | Free Celtic Harmonica Arrangements | Online Celtic Tunebook
Writings | MySpace Page | Discographies | To Order Books | Contact | Links | Translate